Vedant Incorporated is at the forefront of the quality and patient-safety assurance industry for clinical healthcare and legacy environments. Being a part of our growth-oriented team is exhilarating and hard work, requiring a high level of energy, intelligence, creativity, and commitment. In return, we provide a positive, challenging, and rewarding environment.
If you're looking for an opportunity to make a big impact, see results, and be part of a winning team, we'd like to speak with you.
Vedant Incorporated offers an attractive compensation package including:
- Competitive salary
- Employee stock option plan
- Medical and dental insurance
- Company-sponsored life and disability insurance
- Generous time off policy
- Company-sponsored 401(k) plan with employer match
- “Cafeteria plan” for pre-tax medical and dependent care expenses
To apply for a position, send your resume and a cover letter identifying the job you're interested in and explaining your qualifications to careers.