To address the interface implementation and management objectives associated with today’s highly-complex deployments, Vedant has assembled a comprehensive solution approach that takes full advantage of our market experience and wide-ranging health informatics system analysis and testing technologies.
Providing support for most leading vendor platforms, we can deliver rapid project turnaround and lower ongoing cost of operations, utilizing a highly-replicable engagement model.
- Interfacing disparate systems in a hospital or network – Registration, Billing, CDR, Orders, Laboratory, Pharmacy, Radiology and others – EPIC/Cerner/Eclipsys/MEDITECH/McKesson/Sunquest/iSOFT
- Utilizing the HL-7 interface standards covering: ADT, Orders, Reports, Billing, Scheduling, MDM, MFN
- Integration Engines: JCAPS (eGate), Cloverleaf, Ensemble, Rhapsody
- Interface Categories: Simple (as-is), Addition/Removal, Translation tables, Business Logic (Simple to Complex)
- Development, Test Cases, Testing, On-going support
- Hybrid Delivery Model
- Governance focused on addressing the communication issues involved in Hybrid Models
- SPOC for Delivery and clearly-defined deliverables
- Steering Committee Processes to address and resolve issues quickly
- Defined ad-hoc communication, escalation and review processes
- Delivery Team aligned to client organization for integrated approach
Security and Compliance:
- Development/Maintenance environment configured to not allow access to PHI data
- All members of the Optimization Team are HIPAA compliant
Contact us today to learn more about how Vedant’s Interface Optimization solution can help you get the most out of your healthcare information system investments.